Close-type 3-phase oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA
- Rated power: 1000kVA
- Voltage: 22/0,4kV
- Winding connection: Dyn11/ Yyn0
- Maximum no-load losses (Po): 980 W
- Maximum short-circuit losses(Pk): 8550 W
- Maximum no-load current(I0): 1.8%
- Minimum short circuit voltage(Uk ): 5%
- Standard: : TCVN 6306 (IEC 60076); Number decision 62 / QĐ – EVN (Vietnam)
- Quality standard: ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015
Introduction of close-type 3-phase oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA
Because of outstanding advantages, the sealed-type three-phase oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA is electrical equipment widely used in projects such as factories, industrial sites,... This is a large capacity transformer capable of providing a large amount of electricity stably and highly safe during operation. Join MBT to learn more about this transformer through the article below.
Advantages of a three-phase oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA
- The transformer with a large capacity, capable of transmitting electricity far away and reducing the waste of a large amount of energy during the transmission and distribution of electricity.
- The machine has an energy efficiency of up to 99.44%, able to operate continuously and stably 24 / 24h to ensure that the whole electrical system works efficiently.
- The transformer is made of high-quality, environment-friendly materials for high durability and resistance to strong impacts.
- The machine is exquisitely designed and machined by a modern and advanced machines line and a team of experienced engineers. They control following the quality process and produce high-quality standard products.
- In particular, the three-phase oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA has very low noise, strong resistance to short circuits, a high level of lightning protection, and long and high overload resistance.
The three-phase oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA gets quality standards of product
MBT's sealed-type oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA passes strict quality control at all stages from input to output, ensuring to meet the stringent requirements of International standards fully: IEC-76, ANSI, TCVN 6306.
1. Quality management system ISO 9001: 2015
The operation of the whole MBT system is strictly controlled and managed. This ensures the quality of products in all stages, from receiving customer requests to design, materials, production, installation, testing, packaging, delivery, after-sales, all of which operate under strict and logically linked processes.
2. Environmental management ISO 14001: 2015
MBT pioneered the application of the environmental management system ISO 14001: 2015. The implementation of this process is a testament to MBT's responsibility to a wide range of customers. MBT commit to providing high-quality technical products that are most environmentally friendly.
3. Accreditation certificate ISO / IEC 17025: 2017
ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 certification confirms that MBT's technical quality meets the requirements of all specific international standards for testing and calibration laboratories. All MBT's products are fully tested in a qualified testing room before leaving the factory, ensuring stable quality and providing absolute peace of mind for customers.
Quality certifications of MBT's product
Characteristics of conventional ceramic-style three-phase oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA
- The core is made of silicon steel with good magnetic conductivity and high oxidation resistance. The steel core of the machine is made of many thin steel sheets with a thickness of 0.3 - 0.5mm, the outer surface with insulating paint is joined together into a closed-loop circuit. The purpose of grafting thin steel sheets together is to reduce the energy lost during machine operation due to the Foucault eddy currents.
- MBT's silicon steel lamination leaves are imported directly from Nippon Steel, Japan.
Transformer winding wire:
- Winding on the primary and secondary windings has an excellent design structure to help the machine operate effectively. The core of the device is manufactured from EI / AIW (220oC) enameled copper wire, which meets IEC 60851, JSI C 3202-1994 standards. The wire ensures technical indicators such as flexibility, adhesion, electrical strength, elongation, elasticity and transformer oil resistance to reduce eddy currents Foucault during operation.
Especially, the copper wire used by MBT is imported from Ngohan - Korea supplier.
List of common oil-immersed transformers with capacity from 100kVA - 2500kVA and voltage 35-22kV
|Standard||ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015|
|Rated power (KVA)||Maximum no-load losses Po (W)||Maximum short-circuit losses Pk(W)||Maximum no-load current I0 (%)||Minimum short-circuit voltage Uk(%)||Energy efficiency(E50%)|
With the spirit of serious work, professional methods, the continuous creation of a highly qualified and experienced engineers team in the field of leading electrical equipment manufacturing in Vietnam and the world, combined with the quality management system ISO 9001 - 2015, ISO 14001 ..., lean and scientific management model, strict quality control process, MBT's products always meet quality requirements, engineering, art and schedule for customers.
Main products of MBT
At MBT, We are striving to be your reliable companion in your road of success and development. With a strong basis of technology and experience, we confidently bring to our partners and customers the best quality products deserve to be your reliable companion on the path of integration and development.
Hotline: +84 913006538
Email: [email protected]
Address: Song Cung Industrial Zone, Dong Thap Commune, Dan Phuong District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Close-type 3-phase oil-immersed transformer 1000KVA